বিপদ | Bipod | Full Natok | Afran Nisho | Tanjin Tisha | Bangla New Natok 2025


 

বিপদ | Bipod | Full Natok | Afran Nisho | Tanjin Tisha | Bangla New Natok 2025 Deama : Bipod | বিপদ Story Script & Direction : Serniabat Shawon Cast: Afran Nisho, Tanjin Tisha, Shahed Ali, Nasir Uddin dilu, Zannatul Nayeem Cinematographer: Kamrul Islam Shubho Edit & Colour: Tanvir Tahsan Background Music: Shuvro Raha Chief Ad: Rayhan Asad, Hasib Rahman Set Designer: Najiree Shagor Make Up: Mohammod Khalil GFX: Rakib Islam Language: Bengali Language : Bengali Digital Platform : PURPLE Play Label : PURPLE Play Produced and Distributed by PURPLE Play. F O L L O W & J O I N US F O R S O C I A L M E D I A & W E B S I T E ** A N T I -- P I R A C Y W A R N I N G ** This content is Copyright to PURPLE Play. Any unauthorized reproduction, redistribution, or re-upload is strictly prohibited from this material. Legal action will be taken against those who violate the copyright of the following material presented! All rights reserved by PURPLE Play. This Visual and Audio Element is Copyrighted Content of PURPLE Play.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devdas Juliet | দেবদাস জুলিয়েট | Eid Natok 2020 | Afran Nisho | Tasnia Farin | Bangla New Natok

Ek Mutho Prem | এক মুঠো প্রেম | Eid Natok 2021 | Afran Nisho | Tanjin Tisha | Bangla Natok 2021

Mohobbot | মহব্বত | Bangla Natok | Afran Nisho | Mehazabien | Rubel Hasan | Bangla Natok 2021